- Admission to classes I - VII, will depend on the availability of seats. Information will be given in the third week of January.
- Information regarding Admission is published on the school notice board.
- New students must be introduced personally to the Principal by their parents or guardians who will be responsible for their regularity, conduct and fees.
- If the school authorities think it convenient they will examine the new applicants and place them in the class they are found fit for.
- Admission is given on the receipt of the following documents.
*Birth Certificate (attested copy)
*Transfer Certificate (Original) (For Class I & above)
*Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution, last attended
*The mark sheet of the last Annual Examination (Original)
- In case a student has to be withdrawn before the end of the academic year, prior to the withdrawal the fee of the term has to be cleared.
- Should a pupil be removed from the school no certificate will be granted until all dues to the school have been paid.
- Application for a Transfer Certificate has to be made in writing to the principal. This must be collected from the school office and Rs. 100/- is to be paid. Duplicate copies of the Transfer Certificate are not issued.
- Other Certificates will be issued against a written application and notice of three days must be given.